The medical aesthetics industry is a billion dollar industry, which means everyone is out to grab a piece of it. Medical esthetician training has become an increasingly popular option for those wanting to enter the cosmetic laser field, but you have to know what to look for in a proper laser school in order to receive the best benefits.
5. Reputation. Does the school have a great reputation? Does it have the proper credentials? Will you get the best possible training?
4. Training style. Will you receive hands-on training with clients? Will you learn in-depth information? Will you work with state-of-the-art equipment?
3. Instructors. How long have your instructors been teaching? Are the certified? Do they give you one-on-one help if you need it?
2. Graduate services. Does your ideal laser training school have a graduate services department? Will they help you find a job? Will they give you pointers for how to brandish your resume, prepare you for interviews, etc?
1. Credits. If you’re a medical professional, do you have the opportunity to earn CME/CM credits?
Luckily, National Laser Institute offers all of these options and more at our medical aesthetics training school. Unlike some other shady medical spa schools, National Laser Institute isn’t after your money. They truly care about each unique experience of their students and are committed to their success throughout every step of their cosmetic laser training.